Xpedo M-force 8 pedals?

Discuss light weight issues concerning mountain bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

the_marsbar

by the_marsbar

Pff! They surely changed it. I'm not picking them up at the post office, that's for sure.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

michel2

by michel2

If you have a look at ebay australia you'll find them on offer for 169, thats for the pedal with ti dpindle and body. I just put my order in(;

the_marsbar

by the_marsbar

According to an e-mail I just received from JEJames Customer Service, they "checked their remaining stock to find they were the Ti CR version". I was advised to check what it says on the package of the pedals when I receive them.

So I guess there's a chance that I got the Ti version.

If anyone receives their pedals before me, please tell us :)
Last edited by the_marsbar on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trackdawson

by trackdawson

You have given me hope. In the event mine are the cr version I'll post the pedal weight and cr spindle weight. Torontocycles didn't get me a clear answer. Does anyone know if all xpedo spindles are interchangable? I am looking to buy the ti aftermarket ones if mine are cr.

trackdawson

by trackdawson

Well, the pedals arrived today. They are indeed the ti/cr version. The real kicker is they are rather heavier than the heavy advertised 255g. I have e-mailed jejames to see if there are any alternatives to the situation since shipping back to the UK seems like it will cost me more than its worth.

the_marsbar

by the_marsbar

Same here. I was offered some of the money back, so I'm keeping them for my cross bike.

michel2

by michel2

I will up load the scale shot, i receved mine a couple of days ago, they came in at 216 gram,
Went ridding with them didnt even bother changing cleats, there are pervect !(; im a happy camper