Discuss light weight issues concerning mountain bikes & parts.
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 775
- Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:19 pm
- Location: Oxford, England
Anyone got/seen one? Interested in approximate weights.
Campagnolo; because it's a bicycle, not a fishing rod.
- Posts: 1037
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 5:39 pm
- Location: Here, there and everywhere
Weight: 2.74kg (16”)
Not in the slightest bit light!
- Posts: 3415
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:43 pm
- Location: The Grim North.
If you want something in that mould, but light. Try an on one scandal.