XX1 rings alternative - it works!!

Discuss light weight issues concerning mountain bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

jackie

by jackie

have anyone see the new XX1 direct mount chainring?

tonytourist

by tonytourist

Are you going to come out with a SRAM GXP oval in 34t size?

by Weenie

KB

by KB

fivethirtyonepm wrote: have just ordered one through ubyk but am slightly concerned that they indicate a 8-10 day delivery for something which they claim to have stock of.

I ordered a KCNC chainring from them yesterday evening. They now come to me back this morning saying they sold one overnight and therefore they don't have one in stock; and that it will be approx 3 weeks before they get some more. Will certainly not deal with this company again.

Fwinns

by Fwinns

Wrong thread, sorry!

mashiehood

by mashiehood

I recently bought some oval rings from garbaruk for my hollowgrams - so far working really well

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

I'm probably blind, but are Praxis doing a 94mm Narrow/Wide ring yet? I did notice an article on Bike Rumour showing one on their new cranks. Alternatively what is the best 34T 94mm/SRAM S-2200, carbon, PF30 spindle Direct Mount option available ATM?
Using Tapatalk

tehan
in the industry

by tehan

We have a quite exciting game for you that we start this week and continue to do every week from now on! Just send us your photos of your AB oval ring on the bike.

Every week we pick our favorite customer shots, If we choose yours we'll send you a GIFT CARD!

Just post them on our Facebook timeline or tag ‪#‎absoluteblack‬ and ‪#‎ovalthis‬ on Instagram! and we will look for them.

http://www.facebook.com/absoluteblack.cc

http://www.instagram.com/absoluteblack.cc to participate

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Waiting for my 34 oval to replace my AB narrow wide 32 round. Perfect timing ;)
Using Tapatalk

tehan
in the industry

by tehan

Some interesting stuff now:)

I am just making a series of videos starting this week and will try to put one new every two weeks. This will be about how oval works, how to tension the chain on oval, how to mount it to certain cranks, how to optimize gearing, how to reduce wear on chainring and a LOT more.

So please do me and yourself a favor and subscribe to youtube channel (also share with friends who don't know how ovals work).

I promise I will be more relaxed with next videos haha.
Marcin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQVSMAz0bTo